Posted on February 28, 2021
Brane is looking for We are looking for an experienced IT Director to oversee the IT operations in our organization. The IT Director’s responsibilities include:
- Managing employees within the IT department.
- Liaising with other departments to ascertain their technological requirements.
- Developing and implementing solutions that meet these requirements and are aligned with our organization’s objectives.
- Reporting to the VP Product and the ISMS Director
To be successful as an IT Director, you should have an excellent technical aptitude and superior project and people management skills. An outstanding IT Director should be able to ensure smooth, secure, and consistently updated technical operations within an organization.
- Collaborating with management, departments, and customers to manage Brane’s internal IT infrastructure
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining and improving existing IT systems
- Working with the VP of product to evolve and manage Brane’s ISMS
- You are experienced in IT management
- You are meticulous and care about work being well done
- You are up to date with the current tools and technologies of the trade
- You have are passionate and have a positive outlook
- You want to learn and share knowledge with the team
- You take initiatives and are motivated
- You are organized and can manage your time effectively
- You can clearly communicate technical ideas
- Active participation in Brane’s ISMS
- Tell us about yourself
- In 2-3 sentences, tell us why you want to work at Brane Inc.
- Please include a link to your resume, work & Github
Please send job applications to firstname.lastname@example.org